I am a member of a team dedicated to develop a novel nanocluster database, Web Assisted Structure Prediction at the Nanoscale (WASP@N), in which we intend to link a web-interfaced database and compute nodes dedicated to help scientific community to search, discover and disseminate nanoclusters.
The web-interfaced database is designed to:
- to enable the users an access to the uploaded nanoclusters (i.e. search, visualise, download),
- to calculate physical properties of the uploaded nanoclusters (e.g. symmetry, moments of inertia, electrical dipoles, etc.),
- to find similar structures which were previously uploaded (i.e. by analysing the topology of the nanoclusters),
- to perform on-demand analysis of nanoclusters (e.g. radial distribution function, angular distribution, etc.),
- to perform on-demand calculations,
- to provide a platform for the users to upload their own data and share it among the other users.